“My blog is an attempt to promote meaningful discussions between rational people who might otherwise hesitate to voice their honest opinions on places like Facebook, Twitter, or any other social medium.
All voices are welcome if statements/opinions are backed by facts, rather than by those that are misinformed, misguided, racist, malicious, or mythical in nature.
All topics/issues are also welcome – within reason, and since it’s my blog, I determine what is or is not reasonable. If you are offended in any way by something I might say…don’t read it!”
SKUNK ON A BUS
If a skunk decides to take a ride on the bus, it could make for an interesting ride. The skunk is the topic. The bus is the vehicle for thoughts, ideas or opinions about life.
“Life is a lot like Jazz… it’s best when you improvise.” George Gershwin
Improv: politics, religion, music, animals, feelings, attitudes, opinions, and other flotsam and jetsam of the day…
Skunk /(people) Facts
- Even though skunks are usually friendly, they can defend themselves when intimidated.
- Some skunks are striped, some are spotted, some even have swirl patterns.
- The striped skunk is found all over the United States, northern Mexico, and Canada.
- Skunks have very short lives, only around three years. In captivity (with proper care) they can live twice as long.
- Skunks seem perfectly adapted to life around us. But we are less comfortable around them, for fear of their potent spray. Before spraying, a skunk will often charge at an attacker, stomp its front legs or hiss.